Pedodontics (Pediatric Dentistry) is a department that aims to protect children's milk and permanent teeth in a healthy way and to eliminate the problems caused by caries, trauma, hereditary and similar factors in these teeth. Pedodontics is a branch of dentistry that follows and treats the oral-dental health and jaw-face development of children from infancy, and also includes preventive measures.
First of all, pediatricians are expected to be able to communicate well with children and to convey information about dental health in an understandable language. Apart from that, a pedodontist;
• To be able to master the child's mouth and teeth structure,
• To follow new developments in the field of pedodontics,
• To be knowledgeable about child and patient rights,
• To be able to work in a busy and stressful working environment,
• To have knowledge about child psychology.
To have the necessary competence in such matters.
Pedodontics specialists perform all procedures related to children's oral and dental health. To follow the dental and oral health development of children,
• To take precautions against undesirable situations such as caries,
• To intervene in case of missing or damaged permanent teeth,
• To inform children about oral and dental health.
Our comprehensive pedodontics preventive dentistry program protects the dental health of our beloved children with minimally invasive treatment approaches that preserve the maximum amount of healthy tooth structure.
You can contact us to make an appointment.